I have searched netscape.com to no avail and I am hoping someone can help
me. I used to and still access a site using netscape 4.03 running some
Java scripts program. Now I was foolish to want to install the latest
netscape 4.07 and I am very dissappointed. First I see no improvements
except frequent crashes and secondly my favourite investment site no
longer works. It fails with the message "Issuer Certificate is invalid"
and Java/Javascripts no longer works. Anyone knows what are my options.

Secondly I hate the Debian installer that requires me to register with
netscape. Is this big brother watching? If Opera becomes stable, there
will not be any reason why I would want to use netscape with its fat size.

Anyway can anyone help me access my favourite site: www.bfanet.com

Daniel J. Mashao
Electrical Engineering                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University of Cape Town                     http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel
Rondebosch, 7700, S. Africa         (w) 27+21+650 2816  (h) 27+21+705 8469