From: Rajesh Radhakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 11:48 AM
To: David Teague
Cc: Debian Users Group
Subject: Re: Blackdown's jdk1.2.2 v3 does not run....

Hi,

I downloaded v1 of jdk-1.2 from blackdown. I had no problems
getting it to work after following the instructions in the
README.linux file. I tested a program that uses the Swing library
that comes with jdk-1.2 and it works just fine.

I have slink installed and all I did was to add /usr/jdk1.2/bin
to PATH and usr/jdk1.2/lib to CLASSPATH. I also removed my jdk1.1
installation.

Hope this helps.
ciao
Rajesh