*- On  4 Jan, Brian Fuller wrote about "Changing font size for xterm"
> What is the best way to change the font size for xterm, emacs etc?

On the command line:

xterm -fn <font>
emacs -fn <font>

Dynamically:

xterm:  Ctrl+Btn3
(I use xemacs so don't know how emacs works on this)

Resources:

XTerm*font:     <font>
(I use xemacs so don't know how emacs works on this)

Read the man page for the respective application, it should say how do
to it.

To get a list of all available fonts run the command xlsfonts(in the
xbase-clients package).

To get an interactive selection of all available fonts runt he command
xfontsel(in the xcontrib package).

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.