Hi Antonio,

Antonio Rodriguez writes:
> What is the best way of transferring sound stored in cassete to mp3? Can
> this be done without the microphone?

you should be able to get an adaptor cable of the form "2-Chinch ->
3.5mm" (whatever this type of plug is called in English :-). These
cables are often part of a soundcard package.  If you do not own such
a cable, visit you local Hifi store.

Then connect your sound cards line in with the tapedecks output
sockets, hit record on your computer and play on you tapedeck.

If you own one of those compact stereos you'll have to check what type
of output sockets this machine offers.

I have to mention one thing,thoug:

Typically the sound quality of a regular tape is fairly low compared
to CD's, additionally there is always some background noise created by
the tape machine's motors.   You may be disappointed with the results
of your experient.  I'd simply see if I can buy the CD..

TTUL8R -- Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                           ***  ~, sweet ~ ***