i list,

I have an E epplet question. Perhaps its more suitable to
post to the E lists but since I use ljlanes epplet deb I
thought I tried here first.

I happened to start an epplet (some network monitoring epplet)
but since I don't have a network It just returned an error box.
My problem now is that everytime I start X I will get this
error box.

So How do I make this epplet that gives me the error to not
be started ?

Also does anyone know if E-FancyLauncher is to be found as a
deb package ?

I could probably get all the epplets from CVS and compile
myself but since I am not very experienced In doing that
stuff I would prefer a .deb
But if anyone feels like helping me point out where to start
(pointers FAQ etc) using CVS and compiling myself that would
be very nice too.

Best regards
Joakim