On Mon, Feb 21, 2000 at 21:57, Attila Csosz wrote:
> How could I create a new bootdisk like created the debian installer after the
> installation? I think it is not enough 'dd if=zImage of=/dev/fd0' only
> because I see some syslinux related files.

The easiest way to do this is to boot your rescue floppy (you _do_ have
a rescue floppy, don't you?), pretend as if you're going to do a fresh
install, but _do not_ partition the hard disk. Instead, accept the
alternate selections and mount the partitions you already have.

When all your partitions are mounted the installer will offer to make
you a boot floppy, and will write the kernel you're currently using to
it.

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\