On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 12:27, Lane Lester wrote:

> But I still need to know how large to make my replacement boot partition
> below 1024 cyl.

I've routinely made a 32MB /boot for years, but noticed that I never
came close to using that space, so I've recently started making them
8MB. Of course, I don't recall ever having more than 3 kernels present
either.

Luck,
Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\