Hi all. I recently had to build 3.3.6 version for glibc2.0. Went
smooth....however, after I replaced video card this morning, and reran
XF86Setup, I ran into problems with users starting X (root can do it
fine):
Fatal Server Error:
xf86OpenConsole: Server must be running with root
permissions. You should be using Xwrapper to start server or xdm. We
strongly advise against making server SetUID.

I've recompilied X and turned off all SetUID flags I could find but
nothing seems to work still. And I kinda want to get back into user shell
(for one thing, I can not use netscape and xchat, I'd stay root if not
those things). Any suggestions?
TIA,
  Andrew
 Andrei S. Ivanov