My local LUG is setting up a booth in a trade show about Linux.
Can you point me to some URLs from which we will be able to print posters to
put on the walls of the booth? I was told to look for postscript files, jpeg,
files that can be given to gimp and the like.
We are looking for Linux related stuff in general, not necessarily a specific
distro, although we will not roll out a specific distro stuff or mentioning
some distros together. We will also consider staff that mentions commercial
companies as long as their names and specific product is not the major theme.
--
Shaul Karl                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.