Hi there,

and first off thanks to anyone who has helped me with this cron job-
thing showing the refused connects...

Now I am planning to build the new version of sendmail on our
Debian 2.1-system (Kernel : 2.2.15 running) here but stumble over
the points four and six of the INSTALL-file : Which .mc-file fits my
environment best ? I have wiped away the old version of sendmail
by the way. Point six is - as you may know - "install config.cf as
/etc/mail/sendmail.cf and install the sendmail-binary" - how do I do
this ?

Any help is - as always - appreciated very well ! Thanks in advance !

---
Mit freundlichem Gruss                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oliver Schoenknecht                     Join us at http://www.kapa.de

KOSTENLOS! Online-Auktion bei KAPA!
Teilnahme unter: http://www.flohmarkt.kapa.de