At 04:01 PM 5/23/00 -0700, Jay Kelly wrote:
>Hey,
>How do I install a modem. I looked at the man page and tried isapnp buty I
>couldnt figure out how to use it. Im using a PnP 33.6 Wisecom Modem. I also
>looked at the howto's and it was very little help.
>Any help would be great.

Depends on the modem. I just checked the database at

        http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/20000519a.html

and found a bunch of listings for "Wisecom". Some are Winmodems, so they
can't be installed. For the others, it depends on details you haven't mentioned.

Palo Alto, CA                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]