On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Nathan E Norman wrote:

> > The wd module was there on the list, but install failed.
>
> The latest set of boot disks is missing the 8390 module which is
> loaded before the wd module.  That should be fixed soon.

I installed debian 'slink' and got it working. I did not have to do any
windows programming for the card as was suggested by Anrei Ivanov on this
list.

Probably Nathan was right, it is some kind of kernel problem. I will go to
'potato', when this problem is fixed.

Both 'potato' and Corel 1.1. 'failed' to install 'wd' module, which was
needed by the card. (Wd is listed there on the list of networking modules,
but it was not possible to install it.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]