Hi again, debianers,

  continuing my questions about two distributions on the samen HD,

     Somebody told me that Debian could use the same swap partition of my
RedHat. So, when I install Debian, should I select it to initialize the
existent swap partition or this will damage my RedHat? How should I proceed if
the answer be of you: "No, don't initialize the existent swap partition!"

                Thanks again,
 Ricardo Gabriel Herdt