Sorry, I found the answer to my question.  Evolution .3 is a Microsoft Outlook
replacement for linux.  To get it via apt-get add the following to sources.list

deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/evolution/distributions/Debian

run - apt-get update
      - apt-get install evolution

Enjoy - this looks promising and a great start to getting MS outta the office!

>>> "Ethan Pierce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/28/00 12:00PM >>>
Hi, I was reading today on slashdot about Evolution 0.3.  They have a download
link for the tar.gz file.  I was wondering if the apt-get utility will work if
I use the spidermonkey.helixgnome.com source for the update?  Has anyone else
tried this?

Thanks -Ethan