> I've done somethig very bad.. I did:
>
> rm * /var/spool/fax/outgoing
>
> I was user not root (little sigh), but I lost a lot of data.. Is there
> ANYWAY to recover all the lost files in /home/me ???

I guess you were in home when you did that.
Well, nope. Unless you made backups, whatever you deleted is now gone.
I dont think there's a way to recover it. I'd love to know a way, though,
if there is one. (Perhaps a little modification could be done to rm
command....make a recovery bin of a sort, copy files into there up to
certain size, not delete them. But thats up to individual sysadmins to
implement)
Andrei

First there was Explorer.
Then came Expedition.