Hi,

Has anyone had any problems with installing the sound module for the
Aureal Sonic Vortex2?

I've downloaded the source from linux.aureal.com and applied the patch
supplied from www.debian.org/~jaldhar/vortex .  Followed the instructions
to the tee, and it hasn't worked...

When the package compiles I get an error saying that `linux/modversions.h'
doesn't exist.  I have tried searching my system for it, and dpkg too, but
no luck.

I am running Debian 2.2.15 (potato test-cycle 1).

Could you 'cc me any tips, since I am get to subscribe to debian-user.

Patrick Cherry
--
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.dominoid.net |
| (sorry about all the confusion, but this is my |