Greetings,

At about the time we upgraded our Web server to Potato, users started
having trouble accessing their Frontpage accounts. I can connect to the
root web and other subwebs located in the WWW root directory. But
attempting to connect to a subweb in a users account, Frontpage receives
a 500 Internal Service error even before asking for a password.

I know this is not completely related to Debian, but I wanted to check
if anyone else is experiencing this problem with Potato and the Apache
packages?

-Debian GNU/Linux 2.2
-Apache 1.3.9
-Frontpage2000 Server Extensions (latest release)

Thanx,

--
Paul Miller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NRL Administrator: http://www.nrl.csci.unt.edu
Talons Alumni: http://orgs.unt.edu/talons

Where do all the bits go when the computer is done with them?