Hello

I got a new NIC for my system! It's a 3Com Etherlink XL PCI 3C900B-TPO.
Apparently, dmesg reports nothing about it when rebooting:

pcnet32.c: PCI bios is present, checking for devices...
Found PCnet/PCI at 0xffe0, irq 10.
eth0: PCnet/PCI 79C970 at 0xffe0, 08 00 09 9e 73 2e assigned IRQ 10.
pcnet32.c:v1.25kf 26.9.1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That's only my primary NIC I've been using all the time so far.

Has anyone got the same NIC working on his system? Which things do
I need to enable / which drivers need compiling into the kernel?

What exactly do I need to put into /etc/network/interfaces for this NIC
to have it go up at boot-time?
(Will be using DHCP for a cable modem connection on the NIC :)

Cheers
Sven
--
I can't be wrong, my modem's got error-correction.