Hello,

Is there a way to read my current MBR, or is this the file mbr.b in
/boot?
I am not sure. I did not use LILO to configure my MBR but I used an
external bootmaster (I think from Partition Magick).

This is a strange type of file. Is there a way to make it more human
readable?

Greetings,

Stefan

                                                          ////
                                                         (. .)
          ICN D NC A:                               SIEMENS ATEA NV
   .~.                                              Atealaan 34
  (O O)   Ir. Stefan Goeman                         B-2200 Herentals
  /\/\      Tel: +32 14 253020                        (Belgium)
 //  \\     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/((_))\
ooO Ooo   P.S.: Linux is great !!