Another two programs that gave me a lot of pleasure on slink, do not
work on potato: zgv and dvisvga or tmview.

All I get is a blank screen with nothing readable at all.

I never had any problems before (on slink and I thin on hamm too) and
did not have to configure it after installation.

restorepalette reports:

svgalib: Using S3 driver (Trio64, 1024K).
svgalib: S3-GENDAC/SDAC: MCLK = 4.989 MHz
svgalib: Assuming 110MHz DAC.

Is there anyone with a hint on how to get it working again?

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel/Faks +27-21-876-2337 Sel/Cell +27-82 898 1528
     "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke