On Sun, 07 Jan 2001, Corey Popelier wrote:
> Correct, I'm sure as hell not about to do that :) But I was thinking along
> the lines of saying "look, here's an unofficial .deb of fetchmail since it
> appears to be a tad outdated, and I've had considerable problems with
> the existing one which appear to be resolved in a later version."

FYI fetchmail was officialy adopted this morning with the blessings of Paul
(the former fetchmail maintainer). I'll be sponsoring the uploads, as Chris
Ball (the new fetchmail maintainer) is in the NM queue.

BUT this doesn't mean your help is not appreciated :)  Just mail patches to
the BTS, and you'll be helping a new release of the fetchmail package to
come out faster.

  Henrique Holschuh