Hi,

I noticed there are a lot of people asking about configuring sound, compiling
the kernel, etc and there was this one thread that I saw that had a very
good link. It had tutorials about those things and some background
explanations too. the page was divided into "classes" like hardware 100,
or networking 101, something like that. I wanted to recommend that site but
unfortunately, I forgot the link. I think the author is a member of this list so
I hope he reads this msg and share his site again. I wanted to do a search
but I didn't know what/who to search for.

regards,

joseph