Greetings,

Highlighting and pasting from what I think is an origionally created in
windows text file to a linux file produces successive lines that are indented
across the screen.  However when I create a file in linux and then highlight
and paste into another file it works fine.  I think the files that are
giving me trouble are windows created because I see:

"BlessedEquipment.html" [dos] 127L, 4640C written

when I :w in vim.  If the problem is they were created within windows then
what is it I need to strip out of the files?  Use perl to do it?

I'm frustrated with constantly having to highlight and << paragraphs of text.

Bill