> If you absolutely want to run a real server, geez, get a real connection.

I was using ddt for mail.. and for nothing else.. if you dont want me to
use it.. OK but dont lie.. in your site you had specific instructions
about how to run a mail server using ddt.

Now I really dont advise anybody to run your software since it really wil
let you down.. for what did you code a dynamic DNS to tell at the end:

"If you absolutely want to run a real server, geez, get a real connection"

And for people from MAPS I have say enough..

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz