ktb wrote:

>On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 10:51:41PM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Currently, I am using mutt to access my schools imap server. it's been
>> working great now I have another email account (pop3) and I use fetchmail to
>> retrive it. My problem is that whenever I reply my outgoing email address is
>> always the one with the imap server. (i.e. .edu) what I would like to be
>> able to accomplish is I would like to reply as whoever the mail was sent to.
>
>OK if I get you right you have two email addresses you would like to
>have displayed on your "From:" line.
[...]
>You can override this by putting a line in your ~/.muttrc file. Here is
>the one I use -
>my_hdr From: ktb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>You could create two files one called ~/.muttrc and one ~./muttrc2
>Put a "my_hdr" line, one for isp1 in one file and one for isp2 in the
>other.

I think you can do this with a hook. Have a look at 4.4 (specifically
the example in 4.4.1...). I'm sure you can come up with something
more imaginative and appropriate based on this.

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!