On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 10:53:16AM +0200, Joerg Johannes wrote:
> Has anyone tried out sid's nautilus packages? I've got 1.0-2 and 1.0-3
> installed, and both of them could not render html files (they were
> displayed as text, meaning html source). It was not even capable of
> rendering its own help page. Did I miss something? I thoght it used the
> mozilla-rendering engine (which I have installed, even if it is not
> listed in the dependencies)

The package that enables Nautilus to do this is nautilus-mozilla.  It
depends on Mozilla .8 which is not packaged (officially) yet.  The
nautilus maintainer has created unofficial mozilla .8 packages at
http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla

BUT, it doesn't really matter because even then nautilus-mozilla doesn't
work - instead of just displaying the source it grumbles a bit and gives
you a very non-helpful error message (something akin to "there was an
error" or something like that).

-Rob