also sprach Noah L. Meyerhans (on Fri, 18 May 2001 04:01:36PM -0400):
> Now, I know Redhat's Linux distribution sucks, but is it bad enough that
> it should be considered "ideal for the ex"???

read the page the link points to... it's ideal for the "experience
user", not your ex... :->

but hey, i don't agree. redhat makes all effort to put nasty guis
everywhere and wizards and what not. it's ideal for everyone who wants
to bend over but not for micro$oft. ever used it? it hurts!

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
si l'on sait exactement ca que l'on va faire,
a quoi bon le faire?