On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 06:04:10PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered:
> hey, im having trouble finding the right boot disk. i have an older version
> of debian (2.2) and i can only find the boot disk for the newest version.
> could you send me the .bin or .img or send me a link to download it. thanks
What are trying to do?
Different releases of Debian usually have different boot disks, but if you
download a full set, you should be right.
ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/
--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."

  • BOOT LiLHack3r
    • Steve Kowalik