Hi,

I tried to backup my disk using cpbk. Basically it was all right; ie: the
files got copied. Problem is, when I executed the same command immediately
for the second time, I had the following:

bdg:~# nice cpbk -e "/mnt,/sqcache1,/sqcache2,/sqcache3,/proc" / /mnt
Searching source files and building lists... Done
Searching destination files and building lists... Done
Comparing files and generating order lists... Done

    10/69831 files (   5586KB/1676931KB)   0% [--------------------]
Making   : mkdir: File exists
Cannot make directory `/mnt/bin'.

I think cpbk should exit without warning (after the progress bar
progressing, of course). Does this have any relation with reiserfs? I use
reiserfs for all the partitions (if that makes any difference).

Oki
ps: it's cpbk v. 4.1.0