About 15 mins ago it began hitting my subnet 210.x.x.x ... all Red 2
packets.
I was getting random hits this morning, 5 hrs or so ago with one every 6
mins.
Now its down to every 30 secs.

I looked up some of the IPs... most are in SE Asia, but some are in large
corps here in Australia.  I can see some severance pay cheques coming
around.

Ian