get the updated libdb2.  apt-get install libdb2.  This was supposed to be
fixed by now, I guess that the change will take some time to propagate.
dpkg/apt misprioritized things such that perl, which needed the new
version of libdb2, was getting upgraded before libdb2.

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare

Who is John Galt?  [EMAIL PROTECTED], that's who!