Wesley Harris said:
> I was running windows me, used partition magic to partition linux
> partitions, then installed debian 3. Unwisely, I let it boot from the mbr.
>   Now windows won't load at all, saying system files are missing or
> corrupt.

more info is needed:

fdisk -l /dev/hda

mount each of the win32 partitions and show output of ls of them

e.g. if win9x is on /dev/hda2 then
mkdir /mnt/c ; mount /dev/hda2 /mnt/c -t vfat

same for any other win32 partitions, mount them on different mount
points.

sounds like you may of wiped out the wrong partition? not sure without
more info.

nate