Hi deb-user,

I have a role account on my network where users logging on
will have netscape started for them directed to the
intranet.  I think I can get netscape to boot up ok on
login but don't know how to start it without the addressbar
and icon bar shown at the top.  Does anyone know how to
disable this (not in preferences I don't think).  (netscape
4.75)

I know I could open another window with the right look with
javascript but there are privelage problems doing it this
way as it is difficult to close the original window.

tom.