>From : KELVIN SANKOR
07 BP 303 Abidjan 07
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel : +225 07 81 22 19

ATTN SIR:

Accept my compliments !

I am Kelvin Sankor, the son of Fodday Sankor, the
erstwhile leader of Revolutionary United Front (RUF)
and Vice President / Minster of Mines and Energy in
Sierra Leone.

I wish to solicit for your assistance in respect of
twenty-two million US dollars (US$22,000,000) I have
in my possession now. This money was given to me for
keeps by my father on the eve of his arrest by the
government of Sierra Leone. This money, stored in two
trunk boxes were deposited by me in a private security
firm as personal effects in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
since the 15th June 2000.

I am looking for a trustworthy foreign partner who can
help me to invest this money anywhere in the world.

I need assurance from you that you will be faithful.
You are also requested to visit Abidjan for a short
working visit. Then, we can sign one or two binding
papers to cement our relationship.

Sir, I am looking forward to receiving your reply
soon. Any information your desire or any clarification
you wish to make, please, feel free to ask as I am in
a position to give you all that you may need.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,

Yours sincerely,

KELVIN SANKOR