Thus spake Lonnie Mullenix on Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 04:08:21PM -0600:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:50:38 +0100
> Romain Lerallut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thus spake Lonnie Mullenix on Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 08:42:46PM -0600:
> > > Only thing I would add is that it would be really nice to be able to get
> > > this to print properly.
<...>
> The combination of my NT box and winprinter are most likely the problem, and
> since I haven't gotten Samba working yet!  I'vwe always had problems printing
> out some of the HTML info, wnats to cut the ends of the lines off and cut the
> last line or two at the bottom of the page off.
<...>
> May I suggest using rtf also.

Ah ok. I just wanted to make sure.

Well, why not rtf too, it's a common backend for most
translators be they XML or SGML based.

We'll run out of room on the main page though. (Bullets for the
render on-the-fly department. :)
--
Somebody ought to cross ball point pens with coat hangers so that the
pens will multiply instead of disappear.