On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 04:26:29AM -0800, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Francis Pineda wrote:
> > 2. Where is Debian located?  I understand there are over 800
> > distrubuters nationwide that communicate via e-mail and message
> > boards.  But is there a specific "home" to debian?
>
> I could be wrong, but Debian either doesn't have a physical location or
> is based out of the Free Software Foundation in Mass.

Debian hasn't been an FSF project in several years. If it has physical
locations at all, it might be where the major servers are located
(master's in Texas, ftp-master's in Virginia, non-us is in the
Netherlands, etc.), but even those are fairly distributed.

--
Colin Watson                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]