John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> You know this isn't really as off topic as it sounds. The question
> we should be asking is "Can they code???" .
>
> If so ...... Welcome to Debian ;-)

I just made a brief glimpse at David Icke's website and Reptillian
Agenda's site and it involves dinosaurs (or lizard creatures) and
possibly something about dinosaurs/lizard-creatures living under the
earth. It's a little UFO-oriented type of stuff and in general I steer
away from this type of thing, but...

Revelation 17

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out
  of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth
  whose names have not been written in the book of life from the
  creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast,
  because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

It's my opinion that the beast is a dinosaur.

Elizabeth