This is something that has been bothering me for a while now.

    See, you guys who put these distributions together are pretty
    bright. It takes a lot of work, and I see a lot of the discussions
    that go in to figuring out all the nit-picky little details that
    give polish to a distribution.

    However, one thing is driving me absolutely Bug F*** crazy.

    I use, or have used several versions of RedHat and SuSe, and now I'm
    on my second "version" of Debian.

    Why the sam hell is there not, by default, no questions asked, it's
    installed because it's *right*, a statically linked /sbin/sh as
    roots default shell?

--
My last cigarette was roughly 29 days, 10 hours, 27 minutes ago.
YHBW