Hi @list!

Currently I'm trying to set up an internationalized PHP-page. After
telling mozilla to use "de-de" in the preferred languages dialog, the
pages are shown in german language on my RedHat test system.
On the debian server it is still in english.

Are there any clues when using PHP / i18n on woody, or is this
code actually not working for some reason?

8<------------------------------------------------
$language="de_DE";

putenv ("LANG=$language");
setlocale("LC_ALL", "");
bindTextDomain('main', './locale');
textDomain('main');

// i18n-test
print_failure (_("Cannot bind to the ldap server!"));

Any hints? Please cc my address since I'm currently not subscribed...

Thanks,
-Cajus