Hi!

I'm running unstable and I'd like to ask, what is the recommended way
of disabling inetd altogether without having to deinstall netbase as
well (as it depends on netkit-inetd). I'm well aware that I can disable
every service in the /etc/inetd.conf file, but why have it running
then? Is there any recommendation of how to turn inetd off? Or should I
use update-rc.d and remove the symlinks to /etc/init.d/inetd? Is there
no neater way?

TIA.

Greetings,

Stefan.

--
 Stefan Bellon * <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * <http://www.sbellon.de/>
 PGP 2 and OpenPGP keys available from my home page

 tagline in beta - full release to follow.