Hi,
        how to route between then?
        I only get them to work when I delete default gw (coming from pppoe),
start pppd at two sites and then add the pppoe route (not as default) again.
        If I not delete default gw, pppd gives me an error about not allowing
connect with this ip.
        TIA,            Paulo Henrique.

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira