On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 16:41, Matthew Tedder wrote:
> That's the place I've spent hours looking...  The mirrors are mirrors of lots
> of different things including plenty of Potato and jigdo but where is Woody??
                                                     ^^^^^
jigdo is the new way of getting woody iso's.  You have to download a
program and use it to get the iso's

> I never thought it would be this hard to get a woody off the Internet...
It used to be harder...

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."