On Saturday 20 August 2005 05:18, H. S. wrote:
> Apparently, _Henrique de Moraes Holschuh_, on 19/08/05 23:18,typed:
> > On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, H. S. wrote:
> >>How do I making these commands work, if at all possible?
> >
> > You write the relevant kernel code to support them for the dmfe driver
> > :-(
>
> And if I were able to do that, I wouldn't be asking the question in the
> first place, now would I?
> ->HS

If you look at the kernel-source package you will find a file called
MAINTAINERS.  This has the person responsible for each driver and
their email address.  A quick email to that person should establish
whether they plan to add this, and the tone of the reply may indicate
whether they are persuadable.

Good luck

David