Hi,

I have a 300gb drive that I separated into two 150gb partitions: one
hfsplus (for macs to backup to) and one ext3.  I formatted the hfsplus
partion on a mac, but when I mount it using mount -thfsplus /dev/hdc2
/HFS, the partion does not show up being anywhere near 150gb; instead
it shows up as being 8.5mb with 3.4mb of that being used by the simple
partitioning.  I tried to copy data to this partition, but it fills up
immediately.  Does anyone know how to mount a hfs+ partition and get
access to the whole partition?  Thanks,

Ric