Theo wrote:
> Eric,
>
> Thanks for the hint. Yes this seems to have solved my difficulties too. I did
> not see a bug report for the dvdauthor package that addresses this issue. Is
> this something that we would submit a bug report for?
>
> TedF

Yes, that would be appropriate.

I've cc'ed [EMAIL PROTECTED] (maintainer of dvdauthor) into this thread.

Marc,
Below is a thread somewhat detailing some issues Ted and I had with
spumux which belongs to the 0.6.11-2 build of dvdauthor.

Please let us know if we can provide any further info from our
experiences.  We both have reverted to the 0.6.11-1 build for the time
being.

Thanks,
Eric P.