Hi !

Did you really succeed with "bootcd" ? We never managed to be able to
boot from the created CD successfully..."missing /dev/console"...kernel
panic...

How did you start a standard Debian installer from a CD created with
"bootcd" ? Or do you also have local disks in your blades ?

Does IBM support your "vanilly 2.4.31 kernel + patches" in the case of
HW/SW problems ?

Did you use the downloadable (IBM certified) driver sources from qlogic
website (intended for Redhat/SuSe) for building your kernel ?

Did you ever try to use a standard Debian 2.6.8-2 kernel with your
Broadcom Ethernet adapters in the blade center ? Whenever we tried that
we had to reset the ethernet adapter of the blade center afterwards...

Thanks a lot.

Alfred