I do have an Ethernet card. That's why I cannot understand. I also have
Windows XP Professional in another hard drive with Broadband internet.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Olafur Jens Sigurdsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:00 AM
To: William Roca
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Hardware

Þann 2006-03-10, 22:55:03 (-0500) skrifaði William Roca:
> Hi, my name is William.  I am about to install Debian Operating System,
but
> I have a problem.  While trying to install, I got a message that said: "no
> Ethernet card detected".  Could you help?

Is your case perhaps that you dont have an ethernet connection in
your computer and you are telling the installer to look up the
repository on the net instead of the CD that you are using to install
things from?

If not, sorry for asking such a stupid question :-)

Oli