Þann 2006-06-14, 12:22:27 (+0200) skrifaði Bruno Costacurta:
> Hello,
> audit2allow (from package policycoreutils) returns the following error:
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/bin/audit2allow", line 27, in ?
> import commands, sys, os, pwd, string, getopt, re, selinux
> ImportError: No module named selinux
>

> Where can I grab python module 'selinux' ?

A simple apt-cache search selinux on my machine (unstable version)
showed the following package which I suppose is what you want:

python2.4-selinux

if you are running stable or testing instead then you might get
another version number then 2.4

HTH

Oli