Running Debian Sarge. Installed the mozilla-messenger package and when launching mozilla mail, I get the error "The file /content/messenger.xul cannot be found. Please check the location and try again." The file "messenger.xul" is nowhere on my Sarge system.

I've installed both the mozilla-mail and the mozilla package, hoping that would install messenger.xul but to no avail.

The goal is to import an abook.mab file from earlier this year, and export it as LDIF, with the ultimate goal of importing it into Thunderbird's address book.

I tried to import the abook.mab file directly but none of the fields matched, and I doubt the abook.mab file is in the correct format.

Anyone know a work-around for the missing messenger.xul file, or, how to get Thunderbird to correctly import the abook.mab file into its address book correctly?

Thanks!

=======Keith