On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:08:11 +0200, Kim Christensen wrote:

>> I'm searching a CRM web based written in PHP using mysql as database and
>> with CTI integration. Now I'm testing xrms (it seems very good) . But is
>> there something more simple? Any suggestions? Thanks
>
> http://news.php.net/php.general or http://www.google.com are the first

<sigh>

whenever, I see such "go google" reply, I feel sorry for the OP. To me
such reply is more a noise than help, and better remain unsaid.

The OP has done his homework. He has done searching and found xrms. What
does "go google" trying to proof? "See, I know google and you don't"?
I always felt insulted when seeing such replies.

> that comes to mind, not debian-user.

No matter how much technique can help, it can't beat human being. What's
wrong with asking for second opinion from experienced users? I always
find that expert recommendations are much better than my searching results.

To OP, did you find xrms from sf.net? I remember seeing a very popular CRM
web application on sf.net. Oh, it uses Oracle instead of mysql. Forgot its
name and don't know if the DB requirement has changed or not...

tong